In the beginning there was breakfast at Steph's. Then a series of breakfasts resulted in the desire for more adult beverages and more discussions, and the book club was born on September 23, 2003 at Kate's house. The Blue Diary was discussed. Appetizers were served. Founding members included, in no particular order: Susan S., Susan N., Lauryn, Steph, Sharon, Julie, Gayle, Ellen, Laura, Kate, Audra and Jane. Corinne and Leslie came for awhile, but the demanding schedule was just too much.....alas, 5 + years later we find ourselves still together, stronger and having more fun than ever...
4 comments:
The First BOM-
As part of my 2009 intention of becoming tech savvy- running my own I-pod, managing digital pictures,etc I am proud to be the first to post on my very own first blog.
Blog on, Ladies!!
Cool picture Sue. Maybe some one can snap one of me tomorrow and I can be more than a silhouette of a woman. Took me a while to join because I already had a google account? News to me! I'm reading an interesting book now -- Run by Ann Pachett.
Looking forward to tomorrow!
Laura
AWESOME!!! We are going high tech and making it official... We are the coolest bunch of women!! Loved Here if you Need Me, starting on Stephanie Meyers 2nd Twilight book.. Hey gotta find out what my kids are reading!! Can't wait for tomorrow
Awesome job Kate...thanks for taking the tech thing and making it happen...a place for recipes would really be great!! Looking forward to tomorrow!!
Post a Comment